Well I have decided, after blogging for about 11 months to review this site. I admit I have faltered. My intention was to do at least weekly blogs, it started so well, then I ended up doing monthly blogs, life just got in the way. I am now back to doing weekly blogs and I am going to try my utmost to maintain this. The scheduler is helping me to do this and is forcing me to plan ahead too.
When I first decided to create a website and blog, I purchased a ‘blog planner’, I lost interest in it fairly quickly though. However, in my quest to use up what I already have, I have now started to use it to plan my blog posts. I will also use it to review my blog and make some goals.
I have recently reviewed my theme as I didn’t really like the look of the previous one, so have gone from twenty sixteen to IPPO theme, note sure how its going to work but I am going to try to review at least every 6 months.
Things I planned but failed to do:
- Failed to do weekly blogs
- Failed to improve and develop site
- Failed to do WordPress Tutorials
- Failed to research blog development
Because I just lost momentum for a while, I didn’t prioritise and let other things get in the way. I have so much going on at the moment.
What am I going to do differently?
- I am going to fully use my blog planner, schedule blog posts in, spend at least 4 hours a week on my blog
- Write a development plan for my blog and schedule reviews
- Do a light touch monthly review on where I am up to with developing my blog
- Research how to develop my blog
- Populate website with more content
- Improve content
- Do some WordPress tutorials
- Do full review of blog every 6 months and one annual review
What has gone well?
- I’m still here, blogging!
- I am enjoying writing blog posts
- Some people actually like my posts (thank you guys!)